[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Simply J.D. & Co.'s Summit Stair Chair Lifts:
Simply J.D. & Co. installs custom Summit Stair Chair Lifts. They bolt to your stair tread and plug into a wall
outlet. Summit Stair Chair Lifts have a lot of useful features. Just think how grandma will feel when she can get
upstairs to her sewing room that she hasn't seen in years! Nobody likes to loose their freedom or inde- pendance.
Give someone you love back what they've lost, they will love you for it!
Chassis & Drive Train
No oil / vent plug in gear –
the gearbox is sealed and is filled with grease instead of traditional gear oil. This means no chance of leaking
or spillage. The gear is one of the largest in the stairway lift market today. The aluminum casting used in its
design allows for lighter weight to go with its maximum performance.
Unit – the chassis has several
unique features as well:
- A magazine rack that can be used for books, newspapers, etc.
- A 2 position adjustable height footrest for persons of varying height and disabilities
- Eight rollers instead of the traditional four. This gives a more consistent ride with less movement. It also
cuts in half the load on each roller eliminating flat spots and premature roller wear.
Track – features of the aluminum
extruded track include:
- A completely smooth bottom. This allows the lift to sit firmly on the stair noses and reduces permanent ridges
or marks left once the lift is removed.
- Track splices located immediately next to the roller channels to
provide for an optimum ride at each splice – not on the bottom of the track.
- Conduit channels in the track to reduce installation time and improve the look of the overall installation. This
eliminates holes in the wall / stairs.